Frog dissection review
During science class we dissected frogs, yes I know ewe but it was really cool. Our job with the dissection was to open the frog then to observe the organs. When we cute open the frogs the first thing you can see are three livers but my groups frog was girl so inside our frog are thousands of tiny little eggs.
When you here of people doing frog dissections you adimaticly thin gross but when you actually dissect the frog it does not seem so bad anymore. It was really cool to see how much the frog had in common with us and what they have different than what we have. The coolest part of the frog was the three livers it is very interesting.
Leslielivingenviornment.blogspot.com
This frog dissection was a great learning exsperence and I hope I could do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment