
I love the show C.S.I New York it is one of my favorite shows, every time I miss an episode I have to go to on demand to catch up on what I missed. My favorite character of the show is Mac Taylor, he is the main character and is the leader of the investigative team. Mac now works with a girl named Jo who is second in command.

Of course from the name of the show you can tell it happens in New York City and i love it better then all the other C.S.I's because i get to see the sites all around New York. Okay, I know let me get to what you really want to here, all C.S.I's are based on murder crimes that they use evidence collected from the seen to solve the murder, I find it very interesting. For example at a crime scene they may find blood that does not match the victims and if so the team will
take a swab of the blood and take it back to the lab for analysis. Now the extra credit is to connect your favorite show to science and a lab is connected to science in many ways but it is whats in a lab that makes a lab connected to science, like test tubes, beakers, and most important to a lab, chemicals and it is not just limited to that. You taught us that when you do an experiment we start with an idea or hypothesis and we ether prove or disprove it through our lab. It is exactly the same thing that the investigators on the show do with materials they find and process which leads them in a direction towards the truth. C.S.I New York would never be what it is without science to solve it's mysteries.
No comments:
Post a Comment